Thursday, March 8, 2012

About Women's Day...

Today I want to tell you that I believe in strong girls and gossameriness.
Everything that has inspired me as of lately are strong powerful women willing to make changes.
I have met women through this space that are so amazing that I could fill each and every one of my pages of my journal.
Because they manifest dreams made out of stardust that are full of energy and faith.

Photobucket
My M&M's may you always find strength and beauty.

Because the definition of feminism is no longer masculine strength but a personal choice as to what defines us. A singular and personal choice. Unique like each one of us. I've seen warrior goddesses dressed in lace dripping pearls on their necks. I've seen lionesses in candy cotton hair. I've seen fairy size girls take down a whole city. Because strength has nothing to do with physicality or size.

Photobucket

Because we know there is no need for our hearts to turn into stone and to care for something is actually harder than not caring at all.
We know caring will at times break us...
Those flaws and that chipped surface will only add character to our suit of Armor.

And all I might be to you is short and weak but like tattoos... I carry each scar from all the battles.

Celebrate the women in your life... Stay Sweet!

4 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY! This is what we strive to do every single day at See Beautiful! Our mission is to empower women to see beauty they possess, and empower all to see beauty in the world. It is a crucial task and we love the commitment to growing our movement. Thank you so much for the necessary and beautiful post!

    Happy seeing beautiful!
    http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you by Blog Hop till you drop! Now following you and liking you on facebook. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is so much truth in this short post. When you said 'Because we know there is no need for our hearts to turn into stone and to care for something is actually harder than not caring at all.
    We know caring will at times break us...' I thought that is so true it almost makes me weep.

    We get broke and we get up again. It's what we do. There in lies our greatest strength.

    *hugs* You kill me girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I carry each scar from all the battles.****

    Isn't that the truth, dear Adriana?

    Love flowing .... Xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment...