Friday, April 8, 2011

Thankful...

I am closing my week in and with gratitude.
For the tiny and simple things...
For the ability of getting fresh food and veggies...

adrianairis La Dulce Vida

For the inspiration of growing my own this Spring...
For maintaining the knowledge that giving thanks is the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder
And speaking of wonder I will sip all the sweet nectar of this weekend slowly...

adrianairis La Dulce Vida

The faster we move forward...
The faster this stage will be done and over with and I wish to do nothing but stash it all...
All this memories, thoughts and emotions...
I wish to do nothing more but freeze and frame these images...

adrianairis La Dulce Vida

This little soul is beautiful and I need to indulge...

adrianairis La Dulce Vida

Take time to be thankful, grateful and enjoy the weekend...
Until Monday Peeps...Stay sweet...

13 comments:

  1. Those little tights are precious. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful...and those adorable chubby legs in red polka dots...so SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a good momma
    God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello - I found you on Blog Frog and I am enjoying and encouraged by your blog - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your photos are so rich, velvety...I bet they'd taste like good coffee. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these shots! And what an inspiring and lovely post. Reminds me I have lots to be thankful for, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so wonderful to stop and think of all the great things in our life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love to see what photos you have posted! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love to see what photos you have posted! Great!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment...