Monday, November 25, 2013

About Births...


I close my eyes and I see snow falling all around me. It makes me wonder if Savannah will be seeing snow this winter season. I can feel winter creeping in and the cold this season feels so raw. I continue searching for light in the darkness creating images that to me are beautiful and at times elegant, at times whimsical.  I sculpt and paint with light in hopes you feel something when my images enter into your consciousness.
Who knows? You might be inspired as well.

Winter's Birth...

Model: Amy H.
MUA: Deedee C.
Dress: Faviana
Headpiece and Photo: Moi.



Behind The Scenes Deedee and Amy


Before we did the shoot for the headpiece I took some shots and the images reminded me of  Botticelli's The Birth of Venus. Two in one...

The Birth Of Venus...









Wishing you a peaceful and joyful holiday Thanksgiving Day.


5 comments:

  1. Loving all the layers to your images. They are alive with movement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magical.
    The last photo reminds me of Isadora Duncan, the Great Modern Dancer.
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, I love this one - not only birth but the Snow Queen! I love how your models are so beautiful and real. So glam!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment...