Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Freebie...

Not one thing I have tried to do this week has gone the way it should have for a second I felt as if I was reading someone else's daily planner. Work that did not pay off. Appointments where no one but me showed. Calls that were never answered. I was searching for a sanctuary and I found a virtual one.

Completely free... My web find Calm
My Friday Freebie's are non sponsored cool stuff I find and wish to share with you.

You can choose between nature sounds and music and or both. Change the scenery I was in a meadow because that is where I wanted to be. Guided timed meditations. Or just a timer to close your eyes and zen out. They also have an app. 



So there you have it go give it a go and relax... It's Friday.
Happy Weekend...Stay Sweet.

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful! I am going to download this immediately and Zen out for a bit. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK I did it - AND IT IS AWESOME. The trouble now is picking a favorite - so many to choose from!

      Delete

Leave a sweet comment...