Monday, August 29, 2011

Invisible Threads

Sometimes I feel I go about life being directed by invisible strings...
Not like a marionette more like someone being guided through life...
Her life... Allowing to be harmonious to what is there for me... for us...

adrianairis La Dulce Vida
Skies During Irene...

Where I don't have much but I feed off of inspiration...
Beauty is my source of nourishment...

adrianairis La Dulce Vida
We are healing...

Spirit... Passion... My innate drive that feeds this invisible determination...
Determined to see further than what my mind can grasp...
Allowing my mind and soul to ascend to a higher place...

adrianairis La Dulce Vida
Maia showing off her new prescription glasses... To me she is adorable she looks so grown up.

There was beauty behind the loads of laundry I washed... There was beauty in the washing machine breaking down after the loads were finished... There was beauty behind my sense of accomplishment... There was beauty behind every moment I was able to breathe consciously...

adrianairis La Dulce Vida
Thank you for all the Get Well wishes...

I hope you weekend was filled with beautiful random moments...


adrianairis La Dulce Vida

Stay Sweet Peeps Happy Monday!

20 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures and Blog post! I learnt about your Blog from the Meet Me Monday Blog Hop.
    Judy from Jamaica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty is also my fuel & my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly great photos + fantastic blog post..thank you :)

    ox

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your baby girl is getting big! She's looking more like a little girl and less like a baby. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. To see beauty all around you is a gift - thanks for sharing it with us. Hope the little one's arm is healing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm a new follower from the Tuesday Hop. Please follow my blog http://www.kristy-s-place.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coming by from The Totally Tuesday Blog Hop. I'm your newest follower on gfc and fan on facebook. Come by and see me at http://trinkies.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You write so beautifully; your words are so...peaceful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pictures.
    Hi, I am you newest follower from Totally Tuesday Blog Hop. I have added you on GFc, NB, Facebook, and Twitter is applicable. You can follow me back at
    http://moderngirllife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey thanks for you lovely comments on my blog again girl. You always make me feel so happy :)It would be AWESOME if we were neighbors!!! LOL Beautiful post again and omg your daughter looks adorable in those glasses! Hope you feel rested soon xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Allowing my mind and soul to ascend to a higher place...

    Yes! You got it, girl :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. great pics... how do you get your signature on each?

    I am your new royal follower from the Get Connected Tuesday, Hope you'll join our Royal Reality~~ honored to meet your acquaintance
    Lady Bren HRH(Here Reality's Humorous)
    http://theworldaccordingtobren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! I love the one with your little one in the walking saucer...I think that is what they are called! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet! You guys live such a beautiful life.

    I love what you said about the beauty in the laundry. I'm going to think of that when I do my own laundry today!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful pictures and equally beautiful words! Very inspiring!
    Sarah @ made in usa challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. This reminds me of a post I recently wrote called Everything Matters. Yes, there is beauty behind every breath.

    THANK YOU for reminding me of that.

    xxooxo
    Melina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely beautiful photos! Wow! I'm a new follower from the "Get Wired Wednesday" blog hop. I'd love for you to visit my blog too - http://totallyreinventingme.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  18. following from the welcome wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment...