Sunday, July 3, 2011

Celebrating Independence Weekend...

This is Mia Stella's weekend her birthday is on the 4th of July...
We have taken time to visit some of our more secluded beaches and we hung out by the shores of the Moon River...
Remember Audrey singing Moon River on the film Breakfast At Tiffany's...
Well here it is...

la dulce vida adrianairis
Moon River Savannah, GA

Johnny Mercer grew up along the shores of the Moon River and it is easy to feel and understand his inspiration for the song... Savannah slays me with its natural resources and mysterious ways...

adrianairis La Dulce Vida
Fiddler Crabs

Words like Sea Grass... Sea Oats... Fiddler Crabs are words that roll on my tongue and feel like magic...

adrianairis La Dulce Vida
Butterbean Beach, Savannah, GA

Summers in the south are better with some good BBQ and some Sweet Iced Tea... Fresh hand squeezed lemonade on any porch...

adrianairis La Dulce Vida
Mi Familia, Butterbean Beach

So we made our pilgrimage to downtown Savannah to get some BBQ and some Sweet Ice Tea...

Adriana

adrianairis la dulce vida
Savannha, GA Oaks

adrianairis La Dulce Vida
The Brewing Co. Named after the river.

adrianairis La Dulce Vida
Blowing Smoke Savannah Ga

We are obedient... we respect traditions and customs and for this reason tomorrow it's her birthday and we will light fireworks cook on the grill and of course sing Happy Birthday to our youngest...

la dulce vida adrianairis
Happy 1st Birthday Mia Stella... And I will always tell you that all those fireworks are just for you...

Celebrate Independence... Celebrate Our Country.... Celebrate Summer... Celebrate This Sweet Life... My Huckleberry friends...

24 comments:

  1. Love all the photos dear.....You always do take good ones :o) enjoy this weekend she is so a Blessing to you and the family. What a lovely child

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos! They make me want to just stare at them.

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Photos are always gorgeous! Thank you for sharing! Happy 1st Birthday to your daughter :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your pictures, Adriana. Your baby is so adorable. Tanto que me gusta Breakfast at Tiffany's! "Fred." ; D Enjoy the rest of your weekend with your familia. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful photos! I love that I get a peek into life and sights of your home across the pond so to speak. Did I mention I love your blog? The photos, the words, the way too pretty family ; ) happy birthday to your beautiful little one x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Images are fabulous!! Beautiful..breath-taking!! Mia looks stunning in the final pic..Belated wishes angel!!:) Have fun...:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy First Birthday to Ms. Mia! She is SO lovely. And as always, so are your pics.

    xo
    babymama

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I think this is my favorite post photo-wise. I can't decide which is my favorite. It's between the trees & the sign but the blk & white bldg is such a great capture too . . .

    I hope you are all having a happy fun time celebrating this weekend.

    Happy Birthday wishes to Ms. Sweet Cheeks. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful pics!
    i loved them!
    http://eldiariodeshyris.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos.

    Happy 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I drank my very fist homebrew at Moon River about 2 years ago! Happy Birthday to Mia!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So lovely.
    The words that roll off your tongue.
    Love the photos.
    And MoonRiver. This reminds me of Breakfast At Tiffinys. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photo's i'm a new follower from i love my online friends blog hop :)
    http://clairejustineoxox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photos...I haven't been to Moon River yet (still so many places to visit here), but the Bonaventure is one of my favorite 'haunts' (I love to spend time wandering around, snapping photos, and discovering new aspects of the grounds). Johnny Mercer is buried there.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy first birthday!

    You're so talented-the photographs are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful photos. Happy first B-Day to the cutie pie and Happy Independence day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. HAPPY NUMBER ONE PRECIOUS GIRL!
    looks like you had a nice time

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so glad to have found your blog through, "The things inside..." It's lovely.

    I'm here in the south too and I love sweet tea and lemonade.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy 4th of July, and Happy Birthday to your sweet, sweet little girl!

    You have me totally craving a good, southern sweet tea right now!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the grass and trees photos! I'm visiting from the Sunday Blog Hop. I'm your newest follower! I'd love it if you'd follow me too at Why We Love Green at http://whywelovegreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. it's one of the areas in usa i so want to visit.

    happiest birthday to your sweet girl, and happy birthing day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So glad to have discovered your beautiful blog! We used to live near Savannah, so your photos spark many memories. I'm a new follower from bassgiraffe's hop. Hope you'll visit me at http://EverythingBeautifulInItsTime.com.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have always wanted to go to Savannah. It's on my bucket list. I've been to different parts of GA, but never Savannah. Butterbean beach, that's such a cute name.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment...