Monday, November 8, 2010

serendipity…

On Friday all I wanted was to go to Sam’s Club buy a phone charger and come right back but things are never how I plan them. A friend came by invited me to accompany her for a few minutes and I ended up joining a party, watching a fashion show, meeting new people, eating some yummy Mexican food and drinking a pitcher of Margaritas and I was back to the comfort of my home 4.5 hours later. I told my friend Paige…”We’ve learned to master the art of fun”. Here I share a few pics of what I saw...

This beats Sam’s Club anytime.

 

My beautiful city has a great art school… all visual and performing arts are highly regarded in my neck of the woods.

I have so much to share but for now I close my post until I can get all these ideas and information together because I really wish to share. To me there is nothing sweeter than a head full of creative ideas.

Until then…Stay Sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How fun! Looks (and sounds) like you had a wonderful time. I cannot wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun!

    Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment...