Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hooray is almost Friday...

As I told you guys this weekend is on… I have not one but 2 weddings and a music performance by a band which some of the members are friends of ours and some other friends from out of town (NJ) would like to meet for cocktails on Sunday night.

Overall loads of stories, laughter, dancing, eating and of course photos, nothing sweeter than the images I will be able to capture. My camera will get a good workout this weekend. So for now I will leave you with some other images from Monday afternoon…

adrianairis

One more thing before I leave… She loves her carrier and sling. And both dad and I agree that it helps in the bonding process. Also she is learning to laugh with such gusto and her laugh echoes through the house. I really love how she has brought so much life, bliss and hope into our home.

Photobucket

Until Monday Peeps... Stay Sweet...

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! I am your newest follower from the Thursday linky!! I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    YOur baby is adorable!! If you stop by my blog have a look at my giveaways. Everything is handmade and for baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Dad sure looks happy. :)

    Cassie
    www.wittytitlehere.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! She is adorable. Have fun over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment...