Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Favorites...

It is Friday and I do not have one picture of snow in Savannah to show you because it never reached my corner. It slowed us down for a bit and I got to hibernate by the fireplace but no snow in sight. 

Sharing a few of my favorite things this week...

The engagement shoot I did in Seattle...





My Favorite street food... Pirozhki in Seattle. They are known for their piroshky or pirozhki, which are like Russian style empanadas, calzones, stuffed naan, or whatever you call them in your area. Basically a baked bread stuffed with a variety of fillings. Also, vegetarian friendly ones are available. I had the beef a cheese and a sweet one made of chocolate both were awesome. Total cost of lunch $5.25





My favorite article about the snow storm in the South... Why the South fell apart.



And these photos...

thanks dani and kids for the last 2 pics. :)








Happy Weekend... and please stay warm wherever you might be.

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful black and white photo. It looks like you had fun. Welcome back. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how you share the beauty and passion of the everyday. ♥ it, and you. BB2U Muchachita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love LOVE that first photo, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOve the b&b photo. WOW.

    You. Rock. Like. Gaga.

    Xxx

    (Not Madonna....She's beginning to bug me!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. About to check your space. I miss your countryside.

      Delete

Leave a sweet comment...