Saturday, January 5, 2013

Cocktails and Life...

My blogger friend Sofia says I should change the name of the blog to Cocktails and Life since I post so many cocktails recipes. I just can't help myself when I come across a good cocktail I want to share it with you.

 Maybe it's because I wish y'all could come over and we could have a party. Maybe it is because a good cocktail is a part of  La Dulce Vida. Maybe it's because I am a 3 drink maximum therefore I want them to be not good but excellent.  For whatever reason my first cocktail recipe of 2013.



And from the previous post a variation of the Bokeh images you can create.


 Instagram freak...


Happy Weekend peeps.

10 comments:

  1. I love the effects on your pictures like this. the drink looks delicious. Thanks for mentioning me in your post, ir made me smile. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgoooodness,
    the pear drink looks DEeeelish.

    Love!! xxxx Many Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you wrote - "For whatever reason my first cocktail recipe of 2013." It has me looking forward to more cocktail recipes. This recipe sounds delicious and the picture is a work of art. I love your blog! Reia from www.southcountrysides.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW! Please check mines If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks so yummy!!!! mmmmm come on over girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photo of the sparkler! Happy New Year to you! New reader from the aloha hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! No blender required. Me thinks this would be a great inaugural drink in our room at Hispz13. Watcha think? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment...