Tuesday, November 1, 2011

View From The Top...

She likes daring rides that turns her upside down and down again...
over and under until you have no idea if you are standing or spinning or flying...


adrianairis La Dulce Vida


I love how fearless she is when it comes to roller-coasters... on a stage... anywhere...and everywhere...


adrianairis La Dulce Vida


adrianairis La Dulce Vida


This is where I find myself very inhibited. I like the view from the top but that is just as daring as I wanna be...
Maybe because my whole life has been nothing but a roller-coaster ride and not even playfully I wish to ride...


adrianairis La Dulce Vida


Yes, I like the a view from the top ...
We all love the view from the top...
We hate the loops ...
The twist and turns...


adrianairis La Dulce Vida


Searching for a clear view from the top....
I walked through the streets and the markets...
Searching... For life. For music. For inspiration. For tranquility.
For myself...


adrianairis La Dulce Vida
Paris Market Savannah, GA

adrianairis La Dulce Vida

adrianairis La Dulce Vida
Faux Fur Collar I want...


I returned home to find everything in the same place...
Just like how I had left it...


adrianairis La Dulce Vida
Mia's 1st Lollipop

On a night filled with spooky and scary things the only thing that haunts me is the past... All the monsters from my childhood closet underneath this Halloween moon come out to play... I hear the closet-door creaking and the shadows slipping through... The voices trying to chain me down... The shadows are intricate and hard to define... The image of all the predators like on a projector are cast on my living room wall...
Scared and breathless I watch the moon-set...

adrianairis La Dulce Vida
2011 Halloween

The sun rises quickly...
Now bathed in golden light the future seems clearer...
Just like that... I am back on top...
Oh! How we love the view from the top...

adrianaris


Happy November... Stay Sweet Peeps!

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful! There is no better way to describe this post than that word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that all looks incredible how amazing! You have guts i can't ever go on the ferris wheel lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs* beautifully written as always x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You manage to always touch me deeply with your words and images, Adriana.
    So scared of heights that I'd go no where near those ferris wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos went beautifully with your writing in this post. Simply enchanting!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the absolute thrill of the roller-coasterness of life!

    Cathy at While the Dervish Dances (http://cathykozak.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a blast! I love the Ferris Wheel photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ***Searching... For life. For music. For inspiration. For tranquility.
    For myself...***

    I love your view from the TOP :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the little Ewok costume!

    http://blog.smileyboyknowsbest.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que lindas fotos, Adriana. The colors, textures, expressions. Todo. I get where you're coming from, amiga. Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel the same way about the roller coasters as the above readers. I am afraid just looking at the pictures. why it doesn't bother children amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great post. I love the black and white ferris wheel shot, very dramatic. Thank you for linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love your blog. New follower from the blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you've found a place of tranquility in your life! That market looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, how fun. Glad you guys enjoyed it all!

    Hopping by and following your lovely blog. BTW, I have just published my first children's picture book that is easy to read, and in colorful and entertaining images your precious little loved ones would enjoy. With every book you buy, $1.00 goes to raise 10,000 copies of it for the less fortunate children ages 0-5 years old across the U.S. The best thing is, you can also help make a difference by simply sharing this news to family and friends. The book is great for gift-giving too:)

    I'd be honored to have you follow back too:) @ http://blyro.peachburst.com.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What gloriously fantastic pictures! I'm a new fan following you from Sit and Relax Weekend Hop. I am also following you on Pinterest, GFC, Facebook and Twitter. I'd love it, if you'd follow me too. Thanks. Nona@gr8day2save.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great pictures! I love the ferris wheel picture!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm your newest GFC follower, NetworkedBlogs, and Facebook fan. I found you through the Weekend Hopper.

    We just recently went to our local fair and themepark last weekend as well as all of the Halloween activities. I love this time of year to do different things outside with the family. Thanks for sharing with us. If you find time I'd love for you to stop by. Be sure to check out my Carmex giveaway while your there.

    http://debrasdollars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I’m following now from www.someoneinmind.blogspot.com and I’d love to have you follow back. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice storytelling. You took my emotions on a ride then brought me right back to the beginning. heehee

    ReplyDelete
  21. love love all the fair pictures. the colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. must love those places! i love ferris wheels! i never get bored reading your blog with these beautiful pictures! =)

    -Macy

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment...