Monday, November 28, 2011

Life Imitating Art...

I have been all...
I have been the Mouse King, the Prince, the Nutcracker and Clara...
I have been the Russian dancers and the Spanish flamenco dancers which bring you chocolates dear Clara...
I have been the Sugar Plum Fairy and her Cavalier.

Photobucket

Like the Mouse king I have dropped to my knees wounded in battle...
Like the Prince I too have stabbed with my sword...
Like Clara I have found my Prince...

Photobucket

We have loved each other in the land of snow... We were witness of the dancing snowflakes.
We made pilgrimage to our kingdom... That place which is ruled by the Sugar Plum Fairy until your return my dear Prince...
We have traveled in a nutshell boat pulled by dolphins to the beautiful Land of Sweets.
There we will find all the riches as well as all the honey... right there... in our kingdom.

Photobucket

Photobucket


I was wounded and I was victorious... I was all these and so much more since we last met...
But that was... Stronger and victorious I have reached the Land of Sweets...


Photobucket


My camera has taken me on another journey and so much more I am looking forward to.
Hope your weekend was a great start to the holiday season...
Happy Monday.
Stay Sweet!

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. What a GREAT POST!!!!! I love the photos, the music, and most of all how you've put it all together reflecting and projecting. Loved it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful images! thanks for sharing the experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful shots!Simply stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the photos!! new follower from the hop, would love a follow back.

    http://cumminslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following from the Tuesday Train Hop! Would love a follow back:D!

    http://opalstevens.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. --The sugar plum fairies, the russian dancers, the music, the children making merry, the snowflakes falling...

    I can NEVER get enough of the NUTCRACKER.

    Fabulous shots, A. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. All such beautiful pictures! New follower from the tiggerific Tuesday blog hop. Will you follow me back?

    http://evescrochet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Nutcracker! I'm seeing it with my mom and sister the 18th!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pictures are breathtaking! I can't wait to see more of them!

    I'm the featured blogger on Life According to Damaris. You have such a wonderful blog! I hope you come on over and check me out whenever you get the chance! I look forward to reading more of your posts!
    http://themammahomemaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment...