Friday, June 24, 2011

Cleaning House...

I am finally in the last stages of clearing and cleaning and putting everything back in its place...
Its been raining for the last two days and the rain has provided me with the needed silence...
The silence needed as I played in my head the good times we had while we were together...

adrianairis La Dulce Vida

I've told you once before that when I think in my thoughts there is always music... sweet music...
My music during this cleaning spree and walk through Memory Lane was like a mix tape...

adrianairis La Dulce Vida
Some pics by Alma, Some mine, Some Michael Fisher

A mix tape of melancholic and nostalgic tunes and once in awhile a happy tune would pop up in my head which would make me smile and fantasize... And in return it gave me hope and made me dream of the time when we can meet again... and the chance to get away from our daily lives and play...

adrianairis La Dulce Vida

My house is almost free of all the evidence... The evidence that would have said guilty as charged and would have sentenced me for life... Guilty of loving not only my cousins and friends but their babies... guilty of trying to suck all the sweet nectar out of life like a greedy bee...

adrianairis La Dulce Vida

It's once again the weekend and I am flying swiftly searching for honey on Monday I'll be buzzing around sharing with you... Stay Sweet Peeps!

16 comments:

  1. Love the last pic! It's beautiful. http://morethanjustamomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. "trying to suck all the sweet nectar out of life"
    seems like one forgiveable greed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my house would stay neat. The moment I'm done a little tornado walks in . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from heyimamy.blogspot.com, your pictures are wonderful! And I may not own my own home yet, but I do have my bedroom... and I absolutely love coming across old favorites :)

    Have a nice weekend! I'm now a new follower and cannot wait to become friends with you!

    xoxo, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Written! =)
    New Follower from the hop!
    Stop on by and say hello

    http://lilgerhardts.blogspot.com/2011/06/15-months.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I am here from the BeeFriendly blog follow! I look forward to reading more. I hope you'll follow me back! Thanks!

    http://www.MegsaMommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love coming to visit you, my dear xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been visiting, looking at your charming pictures and reading your poetic words - makes me want to make sure I find all the beauty in my life, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I am sure you'll meet again and share the fun, and keep loving each other. Cleaning is good for the soul, it will leave you refreshed and ready to face the new week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a refreshing weekend!

    LOVE that photo of the jumping raindrops.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your pictures!!
    new follower from the monday blog hop

    http://www.dreammua.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your photography is amazing! I found you from the blog hop and I'm your newest Facebook fan :) I would love it if you would follow me back.

    www.centslessdeals.com

    Thanks!

    ~JB

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the snapshots!!! Beautiful times...Rain is just so serene and reflective, isn't it? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sometimes cleaning can be so therapeutic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya,
    I'm Ellie from the A Little of This and a Little of That blog and a new follower. Love the blog, very well written. I can't wait to come back and read more. Please stop by my blog (http://alittleoftheother.com) and follow back. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I get most of my ideas while cleaning and washing dishes. My mind just wanders. Beautiful collage, btw. Tambien me gusta la foto de la lluvĂ­a. It's refreshing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment...