Monday, April 4, 2011

Nine...

adrianairis La Dulce Vida


Today my little star turns 9 months old...almost a year.
I needed to pause to acknowledge such a magnificent event.
So before you discard this entry as just another momma bragging I'll give you 9 reasons in hopes you get it...


Photobucket


1.She moved me to do so... (The Blog)
2.Never again she will be 9 months old...
3. I have no documentation of  my 9th month old self.
4. She has improved my photos.
5. She is truly inspiring me to revisit my childhood.
6. She is keeping me fit. I am back to the pre baby weight.
7. I must stay sharp minded to keep up. I will be 58 when she reaches 20... I know...
 You are beginning to feel for me... huh?!
8. I must have all these memories stored in one place for when she reaches 13 and I want to run...


We must remember all the sweet things...


Reason numero nueve...

adrianairis La Dulce Vida

9. Because forever she will be my baby girl...


Before I leave I would like to thank a fellow blogger for giving us an award  The Spaghetti Westerner
You should click on her link and check her out...

Later Peeps... Stay Sweet!

14 comments:

  1. aw the time goes by so fast doesnt it? I find blogging makes me pause and take it in before its gone x Shes adorable btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really beautiful! She will so appreciate the time you took capturing her life when she gets older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of picture tiles in a series! Your girl is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! And congratulations. It's amazing how fast they grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful photo montage. Happy 9 months, bebe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 9 Months. I really like the photo montage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful photographs and Happy 9 Months!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cute. Love the tile photos! newest reader! If you love photography, we are having a huge photo related giveaway next week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful babe!! she is adorable! time goes by so fast...my baby is in college and her birthday was yesterday!

    thanks for stopping by my blog, I loved that you did and that you followed me too. I am now a follower of you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's amazing how quickly they grow. Thanks for your sweet sweet note!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a beautiful family! When I was in the midst of the hard times with babies (up half the night, carrying them around everywhere and having problems cooking because they wanted all my attention), I couldn't wait until they were older. Now my baby is almost 4, and I think, "Where has the time gone?" I miss it now. We have to savor all the moments with our kiddos. I love your posts- they speak to the heart. Thanks, Sarah

    http://homestyleworldcook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful - You've inspired me to take my camera with me always! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment...