Monday, February 14, 2011

love love love...

I was sick all weekend did not get to do anything and stayed in bed nursing the worst cold Ive had in ages.
I only left the fort once on Saturday to take the eldest kid to the airport he is spending time with his aunt in Seattle for his birthday.

No big plans for today but picking up some food from my favorite restaurant we are bring it home to eat in front of the TV while we watch a movie. Other than that we will just tell sweet nothings to each other and just enjoyed the fact that we are together after all this years... and that I am so in love with him today...
more in love today than Valentine's Day 1999.

Since he is home already and the girls are just riding the sugar high from our heart shaped cookies I will leave by mentioning a few of the things I just love today...

1. baby eyelashes gosh she is so delicious =)



2. my almost 19 year old son and the way he loves his sisters...




3. the way my husband cares for my kids.

4. the way he has nursed me during this cold season.

5. being able to celebrate love in my pj's.

Hope your Valentine's day is nothing but sweet...




1 comment:

Leave a sweet comment...