Friday, October 1, 2010

The Harvest Moon...

Finally October is here one of my busiest months of the year. From decorations to parties, cooking and baking I can’t get enough of October. It seems to be a common theme with everyone I talk to.

The fall season has this great effect on those around me as if we all have this natural and organic alarm clock type of mechanism that let us know the earth is shifting and times are changing.

Sunlight is captured through the lens of a camera differently even my diet shifts to more hearty meals and the coziness of my home is all I crave even though I have once again over extended myself with events.
But is like my last hurrah before the dead of winter arrives and like bears my family and I retrieve to this cocoon like and hibernation period of nothing but family goodness.

I am looking forward to the wintry weather and to snuggle up with the little one by the fire... drink some hot cocoa and spend countless hours reading, cooking and baking...
In the meantime we will enjoy our bff’s…

maia and dana enjoying a sunny afternoon.

because life is so sweet…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a sweet comment...