Wednesday, October 13, 2010

bliss...

Pleasures and hapiness in life can be counted since at times they come so far and few in between…I make no apologies with the ability I have developed in seeing what is right in front of me… life is filled with pressure… everyday new problems, new situations, that at times can leave us overwhelmed… but it is right then when I try to change the flow and look for those things that fill me up with happiness… the appreciation of certain pleasures is my anchor to humanity… the way I mend my soul… this is not selfishness but an obligation… to follow some of my daily bliss…

These in my dining room make me happy…
Photobucket

Watching her look at her brother like a superhero is bliss…
Photobucket
And of course the way he looks at her…
Photobucket
Makes me feel like a superhero…

3 comments:

  1. Totally following :] Thank you very much for the awesome comment! Your baby is ADORABLE!!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last one... so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a whole page on my blog dedicated to "bliss". If you're interested: http://windy-poplars.blogspot.com/p/bursary-of-bliss.html

    Thanks for the reminder to turn the tide ourselves, and go in search of our bliss, instead of waiting for it to "happen" to us. I need to do that today!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment...