Thursday, March 31, 2016

Kids On The Block...

I have been searching for some raw unadulterated inspiration. Pure unfiltered and honest. For days and nothing...
I have changed the living room furniture around... Only to go back to the original setting. Made up a thousand recipes from the leftover Easter ham. Cut my hair and bought a new lipstick. Searching high and low and looking for inspiration as if they were my car keys and I had misplaced them... Then a knock on the door...


The kids on the block...
Not certain if it was the sunlight or their spirit... They filled me up like a bouquet of mylar balloons and I am now ready to create...










To whomever stumbles upon these images and words ...
Happy Springtime.

5 comments:

  1. Kid's are such raw and unadulterated inspiration, and pure unfiltered and honest! So many different faces, attitudes and looks! These are AWESOME. Happy Spingtime to you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the way my colleague Wesley Virgin's tale begins in this shocking and controversial VIDEO.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he found hidden, "mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to obtain whatever they want.

    These are the same methods many celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become rich and famous.

    You've heard that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

    That's because the majority of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe that expression has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years ago, while driving an unlicensed, beat-up trash bucket of a vehicle without a license and with $3.20 in his bank account.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with living payroll to payroll! When will I become successful?"

    You've taken part in those conversations, ain't it so?

    Your success story is waiting to be written. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

    WATCH WESLEY SPEAK NOW

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment...