Thursday, March 31, 2016

Kids On The Block...

I have been searching for some raw unadulterated inspiration. Pure unfiltered and honest. For days and nothing...
I have changed the living room furniture around... Only to go back to the original setting. Made up a thousand recipes from the leftover Easter ham. Cut my hair and bought a new lipstick. Searching high and low and looking for inspiration as if they were my car keys and I had misplaced them... Then a knock on the door...


The kids on the block...
Not certain if it was the sunlight or their spirit... They filled me up like a bouquet of mylar balloons and I am now ready to create...










To whomever stumbles upon these images and words ...
Happy Springtime.

3 comments:

  1. Kid's are such raw and unadulterated inspiration, and pure unfiltered and honest! So many different faces, attitudes and looks! These are AWESOME. Happy Spingtime to you, too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment...