Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Hazy Shade Of Winter...

This morning I guess it must be a sort of Christmas buzz I woke up to find out its Tuesday. My mind is with the sugar plum fairies in the land of sweets but like Clara and the Prince during the winter season my mind goes off...

In a walnut shell boat pulled by dolphins.

I am going to blame it on the baby, on the tinsel, on the twinkling lights that have hypnotized my being.


Photobucket
Mad at me.



The Christmas music.  Thanks Blake Shelton for singing White Christmas... I am now in love with a country star.

 Photobucket


DIY Break...




So this girl continues strolling through the Christmas season waiting for the Winter Solstice barely touching the ground she is floating. There is only the waken hour in the dark her bed is haunted with ghosts of pasts and during the day her thoughts are dissolved with the sunlight. Not ready to be awake and not ready to fall asleep I float.


 Photobucket


Happy Tuesday.





9 comments:

  1. Love that face, she is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blake Shelton really did a great rendition of the song, didn't he? Oh I didn't listen to him much but after hearing that song, downloaded several of his albums!! Your daughter is adorable. Don't feel bad, I thought it was Wednesday on Tuesday...eager for Christmas to be here!

    Thank you so much for participating in our Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I am following you, of course!! Wishing you and yours a lovely week!!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was just so dreamy...
      Thanks for visiting on my way to you now.

      Delete
    2. :) I hope you are having a lovely week my dear and thank you so much for linking up to last week's Aloha Friday Blog Hop.

      If you have time, we'd love to have you come back and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already!

      Aloha,

      Jean {What Jean Likes}

      Delete
  3. I know what you mean. My mind is buzzing as the end of the year approaches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. --I don't think I've EVER observed a face that beautiful. Where are her wings? Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That girl of yours steals my heart every time I am hear. She is too precious. Hug her, tell you love her always. Our children are a piece of us - the best pieces, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is getting so big and so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post. Everything about it makes me feel warm inside.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment...