Thursday, September 9, 2010

one of them days...

today started not so great for me...my health was acting up...my body is exhausted...my laundry piling up...and so much to do...the reasons for me starting this blog was to appreciate the things life gives us on a daily basis and the ability to look back at the growth and development of my daughter Mia Stella....she is now 9 weeks...and i intend to document as much as i can... family life...friends...and all the sweet things we at times tend to forget and take for granted... i vow to appreciate life on a daily basis regardless of what my body says...after my pitty party this morning i went outside this afternoon as the sun was setting and took a few pictures that made me happy...

 i love her birdy face...






and for my birdie girlie....duck shoes...these also made me smile...



her elf like features also make me smile...



as the moon comes up and the stars begin to shine...i am grateful...and in awe of how sweet life can be...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a sweet comment...