Tuesday, September 14, 2010

the universe...

my raindrops are not lemon drops and gumdrops...
life is challenging, but, with the raindrops comes rainbows...
i know, i had to make a sappy comment… but life happens and i am aware of it…
but in the madness i look for a place…
a place to rest my mind and soul and pay attention to the
beauty of life and how all the threads come together to form a patchwork of a rich life…
a sweet life with enough juice and nectar to soothe my soul when it aches… and speaking of sweet...i just got a camera for my bday and i am taking pictures everyday… and this my friends soothes my soul…
 i was also able to catch the elusive jorge and was able to snap a pic before he disappeared in the misty marshes of our town…
i also caught mia fluttering her wings so fast it made her look like a hummingbird...
in the meantime i will be kissing the universe in gratitude of this sweet life...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a sweet comment...